UPS Site Survey
When investing in a UPS system, you are protecting your mission-critical equipment from power failure 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Site surveys are an essential step towards successful UPS installation and will ensure your business has the correct level of protection.
We work closely with you to ensure we fully understand your power protection needs. This includes carrying out a comprehensive and free site survey so we can match the ideal UPS system with your individual business requirements, for both today and in the future. Our experienced team of engineers are happy to review your existing requirements to establish what level of protection you need to be able to maintain business continuity during power failure.
During the Site Survey we determine your UPS needs by assessing the following:
- Load size
- Physical location and environment of UPS site
- Suitability of existing UPS and battery installation
- Remote monitoring requirements
- UPS maintenance requirements
- General programme of works and preferred installation timeframe
- Review for UPS system relocation
- Review for UPS system removal and relocation
- Review for UPS system removal, disposal and recycling
Why choose APS for your Free Site Survey?
- Impartial Expert Advice
- Factory Trained Engineers & Electricians
- Safe Contractor Approved
- ECA Approved
- Service Partner Agreements with Major UPS Manufacturers
Get in touch today to discuss a potential project on 01264 351 415 or contact us via our contact page. No matter the type of UPS you’re looking for, we will be able to offer you expert advice and assistance!