Data controller: Marc Cresswell
How we collect or obtain information about you: when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us and completing enquiry and contact forms, from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies, and occasionally, from third parties.
Information we collect: name, contact details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable), job function and VAT number (if applicable).
- How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, [to advertise our goods and services, to analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): No.
How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business) and certain additional factors described in the main section below entitled How long we retain your information. For specific retention periods in relation to certain information which we collect from you, please see the main section below entitledHow long we retain your information.
How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, and encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, only granting access to your information where necessary.
Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: we will only transfer your information outside the European Economic Area if we are required to do so by law. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
Use of automated decision making and profiling: we use automated decision making and/or profiling. Via the use of web analytics, cookies, web beacons and/or server logs analysis tools.
Your rights in relation to your information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- not to have significant decisions made about you based solely on automated processing of your information, including profiling.
- to complain to a supervisory authority
Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us. For more information, please see the main section below entitled Sensitive Personal Information.