Deciding if your UPS needs a Health Check
Your UPS is a vital piece of business equipment that you need to be sure you can rely on in the event of a power failure. Therefore, it is essential to ensure your UPS is in the best health possible!
Our fully-certified UPS engineers are able to offer you peace of mind by conducting a thorough inspection of your system, making sure your UPS is in prime condition and up to the task of protecting your mission-critical equipment.
What are the benefits of a UPS health check?
- The main objective of the health check is to ensure that your UPS is working at its optimum efficiency and running in a reliable condition to be able to protect your equipment from any potential power failure.
- Our engineers will carry out environment checks to make sure the UPS is housed in suitable conditions that will not impact its power protection effectiveness.
- We will suggest possible ways to improve your UPS’s efficiency to increase protection and ensure you are receiving value for money.
What are the elements that affect whether your UPS needs a health check?
Age - How old your UPS is will affect how well it performs, as components will need replacing overtime to ensure it is operating as intended.
- UPS performance - How effective is your UPS in protecting your equipment?
- Date of last UPS service - Regular checks ensure that any issues are spotted and dealt with before they develop into more serious problems.
- New equipment - Recently installed equipment may not be protected by your current UPS set-up.
- Adequate power protection time - It is important to ensure your UPS will protect you for a suitable length of time in the case of power failure.
- Environment - The environment in which your UPS is housed needs to be checked to make sure it is not having a detrimental effect on any of the components.
What will a UPS health check provide?
- A thorough UPS system inspection
- A report detailing results from the inspection
- UPS system recommendations
Is your UPS and business protected? Speak to one of our experts for more information on the different types of UPS maintenance cover available. Call us on 01264 351415 or alternatively email us to discuss your requirements.