Socomec Netys PR 1000VA Mini Tower UPS
An ideal solution for protecting small servers and high performance CAD or graphic workstations and assures service continuity to critical applications. Designed for professional applications: the sinewave inverter technology assures full compatibility with any kind of load and power supply. Minitower case to easily fit close to the IT load to be supplied and protected.
A solution for network power cuts and voltage fluctuations
- The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage and avoids the switching to Battery Mode operation, therefore saving the battery to support critical power cut events.
Easy to use
- Control panel with graphical icons LCD allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
- Several IEC 320 sockets (IT standard) simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
Protection for your data line
- Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
- Professional Mini Tower UPS
- 7 Mins Runtime @ 75% load
- 700 Watts Max Load
- 2 Year Warranty
|Real Power (Watts)||700 Watts|
|Communications||USB/DB9 with RS232|
|Input Plugs||1 x 10Amps IEC C14|
|Output Sockets||4 x 10Amp IEC C13|