Riello Sentinel Pro 3000VA
SENTINEL PRO is the latest evolution of the successful Riello Dialog Plus online UPS. This latest development has been designed with the environment in mind and is part of the Riello ECO Line of UPS.
SENTINEL PRO is an on-line double-conversion UPS offering the highest levels of reliability and protection for critical servers, voice and data processing IT systems.
For long runtime applications, Sentinel Pro (ER models) canbe fitted with matching battery extension packs which also include additional battery boost chargers.
In terms of communications, each Sentinel Pro has a built-in mimic panel with an LCD to show input and output voltages, and battery charge status. The inverter is a totally new design, fully microprocessor controlled and constructed to achieve the highest levels of operating efficiency and configuration options. SENTINEL PRO UPS also have USB communication ports as standard, with a built-in expansion slot for additional adapters, protocol converters and relate contact cards.
The UPS is highly efficient. SENTINEL PRO is designed to save energy and has a power-off push-button feature to reduce energy consumption to zero, when no load is connected or switched off.
Sentinel Pro models include 700VA, 1000VA, 1500VA, 2200VA and 3000VA.
Extended 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty Free of Charge with All Riello UPS.
- Filtered, stabilised, reliable output voltage: on-line double-conversion technology (VFI in accordance with IEC 62040-3) with built-in EMI filters
- High overload capability up to 150%
- Programmable auto-restart when mains power returns
- Programmable cold-start from battery
- Power factor correction (UPS input power factor close to 1)
- Wide input voltage tolerance (from 120-280Vac) without battery usage
- Possibility to extend autonomy for several hours
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
- High level of battery reliability (automatic and manually-activated battery tests)
- High level of UPS reliability (total microprocessor control)
- Low impact on the mains (sinusoidal absorption)
|Real Power (Watts)||2,400 Watts|
|Communications||USB/DB9 with RS232|
|Input Plugs||1 x 16Amp IEC C20|
|Output Sockets||8 x C13, 1 x C19|