Internal UPS Sales Executive – Power Protection Industry
£17,000-£20,000/annum. Plus uncapped commission & company pension.
Full Time - Permanent Position
Are you a commission hungry sales person with new business and account management sales skills? Are you a confident team player with a minimum of 1years sales experience? Then we have the job for you working in a thriving family run company.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by generating & developing new sales opportunities and customer relationships.
- This will include both cold and warm sales calls to new and existing clients selling a wide range of products and services relative to the power protection industry.
Daily Duties Include:
- Structured and focused canvassing of the existing customer database.
- Responding to inbound internet and telephone leads and providing clients with the information they need in a timely manner.
- Work with existing clients to identify their UPS needs, from the start of the sales cycle through to post sales operations.
- Maintaining an accurate database of sales accounts and prospects and recording all activity on the CRM system.
- Providing clients with an excellent customer service at all times.
- Co-ordinate with the technical department to arrange site surveys and to ensure the project management of projects are maintained to a high standard.
- Deal with any customer issues & communicate any problems for escalation.
- Sales order management and sales administration.
You will have proven sales skills with at least 1years experience, preferably more. Account management & customer service skills are essential. UPS Sales experience would be advantageous but is not essential as technical product training will be given.
- Professional telephone manner & proven telesales skills.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Excellent literacy and numeric skills (GCSE Maths & English A-C).
- Computer knowledge to include – Microsoft Word, Excel and Office
The successful candidates must be hard working and a team player. In return, you can expect an excellent salary package including commission and company pension. An induction training course will be provided and successful candidates will be subject to a six month probation period.
How to apply
In the first instance please send your CV and covering letter/e-mail to Marc Cresswell via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the post to; Adept Power Solutions Ltd, Adept House, 65 South Way, Walworth Business Park, Andover, Hants, SP10 5AF.