Become an Apprentice with Adept Power!
Apprenticeships combine study with practical job training.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- Work alongside experienced staff
- Gain job-specific skills
- Earn a wage and get holiday pay
- Study towards a related qualification (usually one day a week)
Apprenticeships take 1 to 4 years to complete depending on their level.
An apprenticeship has an equivalent education level and can be:
- Intermediate - equivalent to 5 GCSE passes
- Advanced - equivalent to 2 A level passes
- Higher - can lead to NVQ Level 4 and above, or a foundation degree
Who can apply?
You can apply for an apprenticeship while you’re still at school. To start one, you’ll need to be:
- 16 or over.
- Living in England.
- Not in full-time education.
Types of Apprenticeships roles on offer at APS:
- Electrical Engineering x 2
- Sales & Marketing x 1
- Andover based.
- £159.38 per week (£4.25p/h)
- Standard Hours: 37.5hrs per week. Mon to Fri; 9am-5pm.
- Min 5 GCSE's A-C (Maths & English a must).
- Predicted grades accepted provisionally, job offer subject to exam results.
- Includes day release once a week to Basingstoke Technical College (engineering role only).
- Sales & Marketing role includes distance learning with BCOT, adequate study time provided during work hours.
- Start date: Sep 2015.
How to apply?
Please send a covering letter and CV to Marc Cresswell via email email@example.com outlining which apprenticeship role you are applying for and please explain why you are applying. Good luck!
Strictly no agencies.